Group Admins

Nutrition & Special Diets

Public Group active 1 year, 7 months ago

INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on ”FORUM” to post or read what others are discussing.

If you have a question or want to begin a new discussion, click on “NEW TOPIC” after clicking on “FORUM”.

You must be LOGGED IN to post.

Has a New Diet Helped with Special Needs?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  usertester 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

usertester

I’d also like to hear about supplements. My child is taking a lot of supplements. Some *seem* to help, others I’m not sure about (although they may be good for overall health). How can you tell if something is “working”?

lex12
    Participant

I posted before about meds and ADD/ADHD. I’m also wondering if one of those strict diets will help. I hope someone tells me if I should try one of those diets or if it isn’t worth my time and money (I heard they are expensive).

john123

We tried a special diet with our son. It was hard and our whole family had to adjust. Frankly, we did not see any significant differences; I wish we did. But, we do have several friends who had remarkable success with a GFCF diet.

sarah

I am really curious to learn about this. I have heard about people trying different things like gluten free, but I am afraid it would be too hard for my son. He is a picky eater. Has anyone tried a new diet with a picky eater?

admin
    Key Master

Has a new diet helped with behavior changes, speech changes or in others ways? If so, please share your story!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Connect with Us

Link to our Facebook Page
Link to our Twitter Page